Directors UK has five member committees:
- Access and Inclusion
- Nations and Regions
- Pay and Working Conditions
These committees meet at least quarterly and focus on the broad issues that affect members working across all genres. They allow us to respond effectively to the concerns of our members and campaign for change in a joined-up and impactful manner.
Each committee consists of a Chair who reports to the Directors UK Board. All committee members are members of Directors UK.
The current Chairs of the committees are:
- Access and Inclusion: Anna Thomson and Lotus Hannon
- Distribution: Dan Zeff
- Nations and Regions: Morgan Hopkins
- Nominations: Bill Anderson and Jessica Hobbs
- Pay and Working Conditions: Nic Guttridge